We are a diverse and proactive group whose mission is to support a high quality of life for neuroendocrine cancer survivors and caregivers in the Twin Cities metro of Minneapolis and St. Paul. We generally meet the second Sunday of every other month – January, March, May, July, September, November – at Fairview Ridges hospital in Burnsville, which is in the southern Twin Cities metropolitan of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Please see our events agenda in the sidebar for location or date changes.
We are here to help if you need:
- Current information for the newly diagnosed
- New treatment and monitoring modalities
- Patient, caregiver of family support
- Opportunities to connect with other survivors and caregivers
- Recommendations for Doctors and Specialists
- Speaker Events
- Links to National Organizations
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Please contact one of our members below:
Jan Jackson [Carcinoid]